About The Post : “GPSC GAS” “Gujarat Public Service Commission” “Gujarat Administration Service” Department Published the Notification For the Recruitment of PS Private Secretary Gujarati and Stenographer Grade I Class II.
Interested Candidates those who full fill the All Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online for the Said Post.
Gujarat Administrative Service Department
PS Private Secretary Gujarati and Stenographer Grade I Class II.
For General Category is 100/- Rs
For Reserved Category is Nil /- Rs
Mode Of Payment is Online/Offline
Age Limit ( As On 31/07/2019)
Candidates Minimum Age Requirement is 20 Years
Maximum Age Requirement is 40 Years
Age Relaxation is Applicable As per Government Rule
Start Date of Online Application is 15/07/2019
End Date of Online Application is 31/07/2019
Tentative Date of Short hand Test is 24/11/2019
Tentative Date of Short Hand Test Result is February 2020
Main Exam Date is 19/26/04/2020
Date of Main Exam Result is June 2020
Date of Personal Interview is July 2020
1)Possess a degree of a university recognized by the Government of Gujarat
2) Basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967
3) Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati and Hindi.
“Gujarat Administrative Service Department”
|Name Of The Post||Total Post|
|Private Secretary Gujarati and Stenographer Grade I Class II.||23|
|Interested Candidates Can Read Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
(1) A candidate shall show his order of preference for appointment in secretariat departments or the offices other than secretariat departments as the case may be.
(2) No change in order of preference shall be allowed once submitted to the commission.
(3) Having regard to his rank in order of merit and the availability of vacancies of Gujarati stenographer, Grade 1 in the secretariat departments or offices other than secretariat departments, consideration shall be given to his preference when making appointment by the Government.
(4) No request for change in allotment to a post shall be considered by the Government after the allotment once made.